This gorgeous frame is made using pine cones by Dianne Toman Hayes, who let me share with you guys! This is a gorgeous and easy craft you can make for the home. Materials Needed: All sizes of pinecones Frame Hot glue gun Spray paint/paint Scissors/knife Just cut the pinecones in half (you can usually get …
- 27 Cricut Craft Supplies From The Dollar Tree | Cricut, Mason jar crafts, Mason jar diy
- DIY | Halloween Footprint Art
- How to Make Pumpkin Candy Dishes from Terra Cotta Pots
- 14 cool things to make with NAIL POLISH!
- 100 DIY Christmas Centerpieces You’ll Love To Decorate Your Home With For The Christmas Season – Hike n Dip