The painted rocks phenomenon is a family-friendly activity that is fun, cheap and a great way to keep the kids entertained over summer break or after school. Why? The purpose of this phenomenon is to #diyjewelry
- 27 Cricut Craft Supplies From The Dollar Tree | Cricut, Mason jar crafts, Mason jar diy
- DIY | Halloween Footprint Art
- How to Make Pumpkin Candy Dishes from Terra Cotta Pots
- 14 cool things to make with NAIL POLISH!
- 100 DIY Christmas Centerpieces You’ll Love To Decorate Your Home With For The Christmas Season – Hike n Dip